We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

London Dungeon. London Bridge Experience - comment

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Oklahoma City...
Level Contributor
140 posts
Save Topic
London Dungeon. London Bridge Experience - comment

This is more of a comment or a "duh" moment that I thought I'd share. I had read posts by some of the regular Londoners about how the two places mentioned in the subject line were not their favorite attractions. I finally figured out that there is a difference between the Tower of London / Tower Bridge Exhibition and the two items in the subject line. DUH?

We aren't into doing the commercial haunted house type of attractions and until last night I didn't realize that is what those two places are.

We ARE interested in the history of the Tower and for that reason we have planned visits to the Tower of London and the Tower Bridge Exhibition.

I think, for me, because the names are fairly close or similar, I just assumed that the London Dungeon was part of the Tower of London. Two totally separate items. I feel foolish.

Amazing what you can learn when you do a little reading about the attractions, huh? :)

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
747 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: London Dungeon. London Bridge Experience - comment

Well, at least you knew about the Dungeon. I knew and visited only the Tower of London - loved the history of the Tower as well. Now I have go read up on where and what the Dungeon is for our summer trip. Thanks!

Oklahoma City...
Level Contributor
140 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: London Dungeon. London Bridge Experience - comment

It's next to the Eye and the London Aquarium. http://www.thedungeons.com/london/en/

Not my cup of tea - but others may enjoy it.

I hope you have a wonderful trip :)

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
747 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: London Dungeon. London Bridge Experience - comment

Thanks for the link! Not our cup of tea either. Lacking in time during our August trip and too many items on our To-Do list...

4. Re: London Dungeon. London Bridge Experience - comment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 March 2015, 05:17