We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kings Cross to Gatwick Airport

Level Contributor
135 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
Kings Cross to Gatwick Airport

I am a Northern boy travelling from Newcastle to Gatwick Airport. On the tickets I bought it states that I change at Kings Cross to St Pancras International then on to Gatwick Airport. Can someone please help me with the Kings Cross to St Pancras and on to Gatwick bit.

UK
Level Contributor
49,560 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kings Cross to Gatwick Airport

At Kings Cross, follow the signs to St Pancras by walking. Will take 5 minutes if you dawdle. Then get on the next train to Gatwick.

Durham
Level Contributor
4,824 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kings Cross to Gatwick Airport

St Pancras is across the road from Kings Cross. St Pancras to Gatwick trains usually every 30 minutes at weekends, 15 minutes during the daytime mon-fri.

Edited: 22 March 2014, 09:39
London
Level Contributor
10,207 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kings Cross to Gatwick Airport

"St Pancras to Gatwick trains usually every 30 minutes"

That's the Sunday service. It's every 15 min Mon to Sat.

Level Contributor
135 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kings Cross to Gatwick Airport

Thanks for all those replies they are most appreciated.

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,067 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kings Cross to Gatwick Airport

Depending on your day of travel you may be affected by engineering works. Have a look on the first capital connect website.

firstcapitalconnect.co.uk/plan-your-journey/…

6. Re: Kings Cross to Gatwick Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 March 2015, 07:32