I've been looking around on these boards for advice, and I found some suggested time frames for a few of these places. But I would really appreciate any of your insights.
I am planning a trip for myself, husband, and father and am trying to figure out the average time it takes to see the sights at the top of our list. These are:
- All Hallows by the Tower
- HMS Belfast
- National Portrait Gallery
- Churchill War Rooms (sad IWM is closed until July, as I wanted to see the new WWI exhibit!)
- Museum of London
- Tower of London (website says ~3 hours)
- RAF Museum
- British Museum
- Bethlem Hospital Museum (Bedlam)
- Hampton Court
- Westminster Abbey
- Freud Museum
- British Library
- St. Paul's Cathedral
- Guildhall (the roman amphitheatre)
- House of Parliament (audio tour)
- Buckingham Palace (only Mews and Gallery open)
- Cutty Sark
- Shakespeare's Globe (exhibition and tour available).
Sorry for the long list, but I do really appreciate any help!