We are a family of four - children are 18 and 20 - looking for a central apartment to stay for 4 nights in May. Questions are:
- the best deals seem to be in Southward/Tower Bridge area. Is that because it is a less safe or less interesting area?
- amazon local offers a very good rate on apartments in the amazon local service, via aparthotels. Is this legit?
- Nightlife is not very important for us, but it seems that Soho/West End is more "happening", St James and Mayfair more elegant/pricey. Is it worth the premium to stay there?
- any other tips on the best areas to stay in central London?
- budget would be 180-280GBP/night