We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggestions for thames cruise and stonehenge trip

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Rhode Island
Level Contributor
26 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Suggestions for thames cruise and stonehenge trip

My husband, adult son and I will be touring London from April 17-21 (over Easter Weekend). We have talked about doing a thames cruise, does anyone have one they would recommend? We also have talked about seeing Stonehenge - I see that at minimum it is a half day trip from London, is it worth it to spend the half day? And any recommendations on tour bus company to use? We will not have a car. Also wondering if attractions will be closed for Easter weekend.

Thanks for your advice.

Pat

Kent, UK
Level Contributor
6,970 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Suggestions for thames cruise and stonehenge trip

You don't need a tour bus to see Stonehenge. Catch a direct train from Waterloo to Salisbury, and there are buses that take you to Stonehenge site itself.

Rhode Island
Level Contributor
26 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Suggestions for thames cruise and stonehenge trip

Thank you Bungle, I did not know that. Will look into that tonight.

3. Re: Suggestions for thames cruise and stonehenge trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 April 2015, 06:16