We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanks Tripadvisor group!

Dayton, Texas
Level Contributor
36 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Thanks Tripadvisor group!

My brother and I just returned from our first trip to London 4/2/14-4/8/14. I just wanted to thank all the valuable help all tripadvisors posters gave to us while planning for our trip. I'm from a small texas town that has no mass transit. I was worried about navigating the tube. I shouldn't have. The tube is pretty easy. Just take your time, stay out of everyone's way and enjoy the ride. I never felt unsafe.Everyone was friendly and helpful. I will be returning in the future, of this I am sure. I felt totally at home. I hope people return to the forum after their trip and thank you who helped explain things for first time travelers. You'all calmed my nerves and helped to make my trip to London the best trip I've ever taken!! Thank you all so much!!!! I will post a trip report soon.

Nijmegen...
Level Contributor
3,491 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thanks Tripadvisor group!

I'm glad you had a nice time and I'm looking forward to your trip report

Ossett, United...
Level Contributor
2,937 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thanks Tripadvisor group!

It's really nice to have someone say thanks, and I'm glad you had such a good time!

London, United...
Level Contributor
5,240 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thanks Tripadvisor group!

A very kind and gracious posting. Thank you

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thanks Tripadvisor group!

Ditto, thanks much appreciated.

AS you say, the tube is lot more complex on paper than in reality.

Winchester, United...
Level Contributor
498 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Thanks Tripadvisor group!

Yay for:

#1 a thank you follow up

#2 you had an enjoyable trip

#3 our rantings helping

#4 an upcoming trip report

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
3,365 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Thanks Tripadvisor group!

I am pleased that you enjoyed your trip and a thank you to the forum is appreciated. We don't get enough of them.:-)

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
27,349 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Thanks Tripadvisor group!

Many thanks for saying thanks.

8. Re: Thanks Tripadvisor group!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 April 2015, 05:16