We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

slug and lettuce county hall

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
87 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
slug and lettuce county hall

hiya

i wonder if anyone can help me please

does anyone know if children(13 years) have to leave the slug and lettuce county hall by a certain time on a thursday night??

all i can see on the website is that they have to leave by 9pm on WEEKENDS it says nothing about during the week

ive tried asking on their fb page and on the contact us part of the website but ive had no reply

thanks

Caterham, United...
Level Contributor
110 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: slug and lettuce county hall

No idea, but their telephone number is 0845 129 7637.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
87 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: slug and lettuce county hall

thankyou,il call them :)

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
213 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: slug and lettuce county hall

Slug and Lettuce becomes more of a bar than a restaurant later so perhaps you would want to consider if you really want to be there later anyway

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,926 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: slug and lettuce county hall

Why the slug and lettuce ?

london
Level Contributor
582 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: slug and lettuce county hall

Thursday night is quite a big afternoon drinking night in London ( why have your hangover at the weekend when you can have it on work time?!) and the slug looks pretty busy from about 5pm onwards. I wouldn't say it would be a particularly great place for a child even a 13 year old.

If you need to be in that area the bars and restaurant around/in the festival hall would be a better option. Lots of family friendly (chain)restaurants and the main lobby area of the festival hall is licensed and has loads of space to wander around. Nice gift shop as well!

Great views over the river as well

Edited: 18 April 2014, 14:59
Houston, TX
Level Contributor
4,345 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: slug and lettuce county hall

If you want a family friendlier place that also serves drinks, have a look at Giraffe, just by the Hungerford Bridge along the South Bank, about a 7 minute walk or so from the slug and lettuce.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
87 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: slug and lettuce county hall

thankyou for the replies

il have a look at giraffe instead

thanks

8. Re: slug and lettuce county hall

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 April 2015, 05:16