We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How do I get from heathrow to Greenwich

2 posts
Save Topic
How do I get from heathrow to Greenwich

My wife and I are landing at heathrow term.5 in sept. from canada,what is the best way to get to Greenwhich.Can we take the DLR & where do we go to get it ? Cheers

London, United...
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
56,176 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How do I get from heathrow to Greenwich

Where in Greenwich is your destination? At what time of day and on what day of the week will your flight arrive to LHR T5? There are a couple of options for travel to Greenwich, but the suitable one will depend on knowing more as above.

2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: How do I get from heathrow to Greenwich

we land about 12 noon uk time on a Monday,destination Greenwich high road.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
56,176 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How do I get from heathrow to Greenwich

If you've booked at the Novotel or Premier Inn in Greenwich then from Heathrow take the Piccadilly line to Green Park. Alight at Green Park and take the escalator up to the ticket hall, but instead of leaving the station take another escalator down to the Jubilee line platforms for a train towards Stratford. Alight at London Bridge where it's step free up to the ticket hall then a short walk (and another escalator) up to the National Rail station concourse. Take a National Rail train to Greenwich, with travel time for that sector about eight minutes.

4. Re: How do I get from heathrow to Greenwich

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 April 2015, 06:15