I will be reaching London coming Mon and need some real quick help here please.
1) I am thinking to take the Big Bus Tour for 1 round to have a overview of the London attractions and then do the HOHO to the attractions where we wanted to see. Some people are saying that the Bus Tour might not be necessary which can be replaced by Tubes and buses. Are there any buses which run similar route to the Big Bus tour? Bug Bus tour ticket costs over 30 pounds per pax and I understand that if we uses the Oyster card on Buses, there will be a cap on the Bus trip of $4.40 pound. So it save quite abit compare to the Bus Tour
2) I had read across the forum that the Buckingham Palace is only opened for a limited time during july till august. Is there anything we can see or do there if they are not open in Apr/May? Is this the place where we see the changing of guard ceremony? Or we can see it at the Tower of London? Is tower of London worth going? Little confuse between the Buckingham palace and tower of London after reading too much stuff within a short time.
3) Which one offer a better view of London? The London Eye or the Shard?
4) Any Barclays Premier League Soccer Stadium that is situated near to Russell Square area (within London area) or should I ask the least travel time to the stadium just to tour the stadium? (like Arsenal, Chelsea, etc)
5) Anywhere else near to Russell Square offers great view of London?
6) Is there any must eat/try food that is near to Russell Square area that is recommended?
7) Is London Transportation museum and Science Museum worth going for 2 thirty plus year old adults?
Thank you everyone in advance for the questions!