We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day trip from Paris to London.

australia
Level Contributor
28 posts
105 reviews
Save Topic
Day trip from Paris to London.

My daughter and I are coming to London for the day from Paris on the fast train end of MAY. I have been before but my daughter has not. Any hints for getting around the usual sites and some shopping as well to use our time wisely. We would rather not use the tube. Thanks.

Borough Market
Flea & Street Markets
Camden Market
Flea & Street Markets,
Covent Garden
Flea & Street Markets, Points of Interest & Landmarks,
Maltby Street Market
Flea & Street Markets
UK
Level Contributor
49,560 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day trip from Paris to London.

as well to use our time wisely. We would rather not use the tube.

--------

That's likely to be a contradiction. If the places you plan to visit are far apart the tube will help you use the time wisely. You have I'd say two main alternatives.

Buy HOHO bus tickets and use them to cover the main sites, all from the outside getting off and on as you fancy. Or second, look at some guide books or websites that have one day itineraries and follow one you like the look of. No one here can give an itinerary for you, they don't know if you like museums or nature, art or restaurants, etc.

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
33,573 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Day trip from Paris to London.

Take the 91 bus to Trafalgar Square, which gives you access to several sites.

3. Re: Day trip from Paris to London.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2015, 06:16