We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Presidential Apartments Marylebone or Ascott Mayfair

new delhi
Level Contributor
286 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Presidential Apartments Marylebone or Ascott Mayfair

Hello!

We are confused whether to stay at presidential apartments marylebone or ascott mayfair during our holiday to london in June?

We are a family of 6 adults and 3 children aged 11, 5 and 2.

We have booked 3 studios at presidential and 1-two bedroom and 1-one bedroom at ascott.

Whats better in terms of accomodation, location and everything!

We are very confused.pls help!

new delhi
Level Contributor
286 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Presidential Apartments Marylebone or Ascott Mayfair

guys! any help!!

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
40,983 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Presidential Apartments Marylebone or Ascott Mayfair

Have you read the reviews?

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g186338-d6721…

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g186338-d1931…

I think it unlikely that you will find anyone who has stayed at both so it comes to location. Mayfair is posher and slightly more central (also handy for Hyde Park should you need green space) but I think Marylebone has more of a real London feel with lots of shops (many independent) and restaurants close by.

new delhi
Level Contributor
286 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Presidential Apartments Marylebone or Ascott Mayfair

the Presidential apartments are located on george street.

The ascot mayfair has only air cooling and presidential has independent air conditioners. does it get too hot during that time? what would be better?

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
40,983 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Presidential Apartments Marylebone or Ascott Mayfair

"does it get too hot during that time? what would be better?"

If I could tell you what the weather will be like next week let alone in June then I would be a wealthy man. June can get warm but I have also known June days where it has rained all day with a temperature of about 13c.

I can't say which is better as I haven't stayed in either and I do not know your tolerance for warm weather. Sorry.

5. Re: Presidential Apartments Marylebone or Ascott Mayfair

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2015, 05:17