We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

any recent experience with Blackberry Car Service?

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Providence, RI
Level Contributor
672 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
any recent experience with Blackberry Car Service?

We are considering using this service for our return to heathrow from Knightsbridge, because we have an early morning flight to the US. Any recent reviews? The charge is 30 Pounds, 37 Pounds if we are picked up at the airport (for that price debating whether to use it after an overnight flight rather than the tube, with 2 suitcases, DH and DS)

22 replies to this topic
Mauzens-et-Miremont...
Level Contributor
38 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: any recent experience with Blackberry Car Service?

I used them in November. Not sure if that is recent enough for you. They were very professional and helpful. They sent me a text to say when they had arrived at pick up point along with the registration and make of the car which i thought was a very good and safe way to do it. They were very punctual and i will be using them again on my next trip to London.

Governor's Harbour
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: any recent experience with Blackberry Car Service?

We used them in September 2013 for rides to and from Heathrow and Knightsbridge. The service was outstanding. Driver, in suit, with Mercedes was on time, courteous and helpful. We'll use the service again this fall. Hope that helps. BTW, I chose them based on a TA recommendation.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
2,301 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: any recent experience with Blackberry Car Service?

As we are on the subject of car services, here is a document with a comparison of the terms for the most often mentioned car services: https:/…edit

Providence, RI
Level Contributor
672 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: any recent experience with Blackberry Car Service?

Tex Scott, I had already reviewed that list (and several other of your fabulously useful posts). Your spreadsheets of information are great organized sources of information. I just wanted to make sure that nothing had changed since then.

Thanks for the responses confirming their service, I think we will use them.

Did you pay in advance, or upon being picked up?

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
2,301 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: any recent experience with Blackberry Car Service?

I've used Exclusive Airports a couple of times and I just put the whole journey (pickup and return) on the credit card. With a reliable company, I'm not too worried about not getting a refund if they don't show up.

Chandler, Arizona
Level Contributor
1 post
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: any recent experience with Blackberry Car Service?

I recently had utilized Blackberry Car service this past May. On May 2nd we had them pick us up at the Southhampton cruise terminal and take us to our hotel in Westminster. We were met right at our pick up time. The driver was courteous and professional. He drove a Mercedes sedan. The trip was uneventful. Our cost was almost half of what other services wanted. On May 13th we had them take us from our hotel to Heathrow and the cost was 30. We had a different driver in a regular sedan. Again the driver was on time and very courteous. I had prepaid for another trip but had to cancel. Within 24 hours our prepayment was refunded to our credit card. The drivers are all independent and Blackberry is their booking agent. My experience with them was very good and would definitely use them on my next trip to London. Hope this is helpful.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
42 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: any recent experience with Blackberry Car Service?

I was just trying to find a place to post a review on them. The company was amazing. We arrived and our driver wasn't there, so I called and I had made a mistake and ordered them for the wrong day. They agreed to change the reservation to bring us back from our holiday to the airport without any extra charge on a mistake that was completely mine. So I booked them again to bring us back when we flew in from France two days before our final departure. Excellent service. our plane was delayed and the driver was completely on top of it. The day of our final departure our driver started to call us early, as the Queen was opening parliament and most of the inner zone of the city was jammed. He got us to the airport on time despite some royal challenges. Can't say enough about them.I will say that coming out of customs at Heathrow is a mad house with all the drivers waiting to do pick ups. Make sure to head toward the designated area. Even then there are many drivers with signs.

Northampton...
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: any recent experience with Blackberry Car Service?

We used Blackberry Cars on Boxing Day 2014 to go from the Westminster area of London to Heathrow for an early morning flight. The customer service during both the initial arranging of the service and my confirmation the day before was absolutely stellar (very quick, professional, personable responses). The driver was early for the pick-up and was courteous and professional. We had a great experience with Blackberry Cars and would highly recommend them.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
1 post
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: any recent experience with Blackberry Car Service?

Took blackberry cars service yesterday from Heathrow to central London. I am worried at first because my flight in was delayed by 45min. But the service provided was very good. Got an sms stating that they dispatch the driver. Moreover, driver also call me up to check on my location while I am still collecting my luggage. Overall, good service and I will use them again.

Italy
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: any recent experience with Blackberry Car Service?

My family travelled to Luton Airport from London with Blackberry cars. I must say their service was excellent. The drivers were professional and even when our inbound flight delayed for nearly 2 hours, we were not charged any extra. Will highly recommend them.

Reply to: any recent experience with Blackberry Car Service?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted