We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kensigton gardens

Metro Manila...
Level Contributor
64 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
Kensigton gardens

Is there a flower garden in Kensington gardens? Is this worth a visit? Thanks.

Vasteras, Sweden
Level Contributor
193 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kensigton gardens

Can't say about Kensington Gardens, but the rose garden in Hyde Park (south east corner) is well worth a visit. Went there last year and really enjoyed it. But maybe better in June than in May. When will you be in London?

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
5,668 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kensigton gardens

The Italian Gardens by Lancaster Gate station are worth visiting. There are also flower beds at the southern edge

London
Level Contributor
2,911 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Kensigton gardens

I know that this isn't the question that you asked, but if you are interested in beautiful gardens with flowers in London parks I am going to suggest that Queen Mary's Gardens in Regent's Park are the best in London. Also worth visiting is Greenwich Park, which has a lovely rose garden up at the top near the Ranger's House.

Metro Manila...
Level Contributor
64 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kensigton gardens

Thanks for all the tips. Will be in London by the end of the month. Is the Hyde Park rose garden easy to find?

London, United...
Level Contributor
5,138 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kensigton gardens

I would say head for St James Park which normally has very good flower beds at the Horse Guards Parade end of the park. They will have just dug up all the amazing tulip displays so not exactly sure what is there today.

Halifax, NS
Level Contributor
3,234 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Kensigton gardens

Yes, there are many gardens in Kensington Gardens. I particularly like the ones around Kensington Palace, especially the Sunken Garden.

London
Destination Expert
for Thirassia, Fira
Level Contributor
14,069 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Kensigton gardens

Italian Gardens, Kensington Gardens: royalparks.org.uk/parks/…italian-gardens

Rose Garden, Hyde Park: londonhubguide.com/place/rose-garden-hyde-pa…

8. Re: Kensigton gardens

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 May 2015, 09:16