We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Combi tickets - London Attraction.

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nottingham, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Combi tickets - London Attraction.

Hi all

I am visiting London on a Friday/Saturday travelling home Sunday. We are going to the theatre (Wicked) on the Saturday evening and I think we il only have time to really visit two of the London attractions. I wanted to know if the Combi tickets London Eye/Dungeon/Tussauds are valid for one day only? or can you spread them over two days? Like visiting one attraction on the Friday and two on the Saturday, if not is there another way of doing this, barr purchasing them separately Thanks in advance.

Essex
Level Contributor
27,032 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Combi tickets - London Attraction.

No idea, is it not clear on the websites?? If not, shame on them, frankly.

Frankly, also, there are better places in London to visit fhan that lot!

Essex
Level Contributor
27,032 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Combi tickets - London Attraction.

Save over 40% and get 30 days to visit, apparently....

thedungeons.com/london/…

Nottingham, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Combi tickets - London Attraction.

Hi EssexWanderer...... Thanks for the link, It really helped, looks like I can visit one and have 30 days to visit the rest.

Edited: 14 May 2014, 20:17
4. Re: Combi tickets - London Attraction.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2015, 07:16