We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to stay for wembly concert

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
england
Level Contributor
570 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
where to stay for wembly concert

hi were goin to a concert at wembly in july but all wembly hotels are full,can anyone recommend any surrounding areas to stay,preferably with good transport links...also im traveling to londonon the mega bus into Victoria so I would like to be able to get from there easily..also is there a travel pass I can buy for two days?thanks in advance

london
Level Contributor
8,928 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where to stay for wembly concert

You may want to consider staying somewhere like the Premier Inn in Watford. That area has good bus and train connections to Wembley

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,814 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: where to stay for wembly concert

Wembley is on the Jubilee line on the tube and so is the Swiss Cottage area about 15 minutes or so away by tube. There is Best Western and a Holiday Inn there if that is any use to you.

england
Level Contributor
570 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: where to stay for wembly concert

That's a great help thanks I'll start looking in those areas

england
Level Contributor
570 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: where to stay for wembly concert

That's a great help thanks I'll start looking in those areas

england
Level Contributor
570 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: where to stay for wembly concert

Iv looked at Watford and it's seems to have good transport links to wembley but any idea how I would get there from victoria coach station?? Again thanks

Harrow, United...
Destination Expert
for York
Level Contributor
8,185 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: where to stay for wembly concert

not sure which watford station you're looking at but to get to watford junction i'd get the victoria line and alight at euston for an overground train or midland mainline to watford junction. if you mean watford tube station then i'd get the victoria line to green park then switch to jubilee to stanmore alight at finchley road cross platform and wait for a metropolitan tube marked watford.

london
Level Contributor
8,928 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: where to stay for wembly concert

Victoria Line to Euston and then the mainline up to Watford Junction or Watford High Street, both of which are pretty close to the Premier Inn.

You may want to look at the Travel Lodge or maybe the Jury's Inn in Watford for alternative accomodation

england
Level Contributor
570 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: where to stay for wembly concert

Travelodge Watford Central is the hotel that had availability for my dates ..thanks

england
Level Contributor
570 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: where to stay for wembly concert

Travelodge Watford Central is the hotel that had availability for my dates ..thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,926 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: where to stay for wembly concert

If your coming from Victoria, I can't see the point staying in Watford? Why don't you consider staying in town, you can get the met line from baker street to wembely in about 15 minutes.

Edited: 15 May 2014, 16:08