We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Free Tours By Foot (London-all-in-one)?

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
Free Tours By Foot (London-all-in-one)?

Hi Everyone!

Has anyone done the Free Tours by Foot Tour, specifically the London-all-one Tour? My parents, bf, & I are going to London for the 1st time & we want to take advantage of this. It's free, you tip the tour guides based on the service they give you. I've read the reviews in TA, but i don't see reviews about the London-all-in-1-tour.

Thanks! Any tips and suggestions will be greatly appreciated! :)

-Michelle

London
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
18,877 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Free Tours By Foot (London-all-in-one)?

The TA reviews are here:

tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g186338-…

Rutland, UK
Level Contributor
5,416 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Free Tours By Foot (London-all-in-one)?

Note that the tours are two and a half hours long. Given your comments about HoHo buses on another post, it might be wise to find an alternative activity for your parents while you do the tour.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
2 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Free Tours By Foot (London-all-in-one)?

Hi there.

I did the London All in 1.

It's pretty much the Westminster Tour plus the City of London Tour. Basically the all in 1 runs on days that the 2 tours will be running, and your tour guide will do the Westminster Tour, break you for lunch, and meet you back up again at the start point of the London Tour. So basically there will be people who'd do one or the other, and you (on the All in one) doing both.

My take is that you should be prepared for all kinds of weather. You don't want to be caught both wet AND cold. Otherwise nice walking trip really.

4. Re: Free Tours By Foot (London-all-in-one)?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2015, 06:16