We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hebrew audio guides on hop on hop off buses

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
S K
Haifa
Level Contributor
2 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Hebrew audio guides on hop on hop off buses

Does anyone know if there are hop on hop off buses with audio guides in Hebrew? We are traveling at the end of June with our grandson whose English is quite weak. I know there were such buses in the past but can't find them now. Maybe someone knows where I should look. Thanks.

london
Destination Expert
for Nile River Valley
Level Contributor
12,174 posts
238 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hebrew audio guides on hop on hop off buses

If you can't find a specific tour, I am sure you can compile your own from the Internet and could have fun with your grandson doing it in advance.

Netanya, Israel
Level Contributor
11,110 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hebrew audio guides on hop on hop off buses

Hi.

There was tour with Hebrew narrative, but it was years back, I don't remember name of the company. Try to google all existing companies( they are not too many ).

If can't find one, ask Shuffaluf. This guy is an expert on Israeli forum, but he is very keen on London . He of all people should know.

Shalom.

Yuri.

Netanya, Israel
Level Contributor
11,110 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hebrew audio guides on hop on hop off buses

I have googling on your behalf . There are no Hebrew commentaries . There is city- sightseeing.com with commentary for kids, ( lighter English ) red route only. See if that suits you.

Shalom. Yuri.

S K
Haifa
Level Contributor
2 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hebrew audio guides on hop on hop off buses

Dear Yuri--How kind of you to go to that trouble. I have been Googling the hop on hop off bus companies for a while now with no success--even writing to them all. So I wrote Travel Advisor only after I could not get any further information from them. Do you remember which company had the "light English" audio guide. That may help him. Otherwise I will just have to sit next to him and translate all the information. It is a pity they stopped this, but I guess it wasn't worth their while. Again I appreciate all your help.

Netanya, Israel
Level Contributor
11,110 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hebrew audio guides on hop on hop off buses

City-sightseeing.com

Yuri

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
12,717 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Hebrew audio guides on hop on hop off buses

Hi Yuri,

I'm not a guy, I am FEMALE!!!!! It's not only men who like trains (and buses)...

Netanya, Israel
Level Contributor
11,110 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hebrew audio guides on hop on hop off buses

Sorry Shuffaluf!

Zot lo geveret ze adon!!!

Can you help?

Yuri.

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
12,717 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Hebrew audio guides on hop on hop off buses

לצערי לא!

Yuri, I received a PM from S K asking me this question and I replied that no, I don't know. I'm originally from London, so I would have no need for Hebrew audio.

9. Re: Hebrew audio guides on hop on hop off buses

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 27 May 2014, 19:35
10. Re: Hebrew audio guides on hop on hop off buses

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 May 2015, 06:16