We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Train to peppa pig world?

los angeles
Level Contributor
57 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Train to peppa pig world?

Hello. I'm wondering if there is a train that takes you to peppa pig world (paultons park) from London? If so, how long is the ride and how far is the station from the park? Thanks

Cardiff, United...
Destination Expert
for Cardiff
Level Contributor
7,945 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Train to peppa pig world?

https:/…directions

Southampton is approx 80-90 minute train journey from London Waterloo.

London
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
20,630 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Train to peppa pig world?

As above, best route is to take a train to Southampton Airport Parkway and have a pre-booked cab meet you. Slightly cheaper would be to go to Southampton Central and use the X7 bus.

When is this trip? Is it just a day trip from London or are you planning to go somewhere else after?

los angeles
Level Contributor
57 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Train to peppa pig world?

I would say it's a day trip then return to london

los angeles
Level Contributor
57 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Train to peppa pig world?

Thanks corn for the link. I guess it's going to take me around 2 hrs to get there if I take the Waterloo station then transfer to the bus. I notice that the bus will take me straight to the park if I go on a Saturday otherwise I have to walk 5-10 mins to the park from some stop called vine. When I was in London I just took the tube everywhere because I found the buses to be confusing. Will I be able to use the Oyster card on the bus too? Will I get a transfer to take the bus after riding the train or do I have to pay to take the bus too? Thanks

Southampton, UK
Level Contributor
1,544 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Train to peppa pig world?

You will have to pay in cash for the bus to Paulton's Park - the Oyster card is not accepted.

Southampton, UK
Level Contributor
1,544 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Train to peppa pig world?

There is a Premier Inn not far from the entrance to Paulton's Park. If you book well in advance you may be able to get it for £29 a night.

premierinn.com/en/…southampton-west

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Train to peppa pig world?

Melibean, Oyster is London only.

England
Destination Expert
for Peak District National Park
Level Contributor
4,759 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Train to peppa pig world?

One journey on the X7 bus service also calls at Paultons Park (PP World) on weekdays during school holidays - see …goaheadbus.com/media/…X7_web-tt.pdf .

You would need to catch the bus outside the Train Station at 1109 and return from the Park at approximately 1622 - the journey time is about 30 minutes.

Phil-the-Bus

los angeles
Level Contributor
57 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Train to peppa pig world?

Phi the bus that's a cute user name lol. Thanks. I saw the school holidays mentioned on the schedule but I didn't understand how to catch the bus that goes to the park 2xs a day on those days.

Melbourne, Australia
5 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Train to peppa pig world?

Im considering hiring a car to drive from London to Paultons park?(PPWorl) How long will it take me to drive there?