We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

someone special for a 8 year olds birthday meal

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
south wales uk
Level Contributor
42 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
someone special for a 8 year olds birthday meal

My daughter turns 8 while we are on out trip in London her birthday wish list was to see one direction in Madame tussards and go to see Charlie and the chocolate factory we plan on doing both would like to take her for a meal before the show so around the 5pm mark on a Friday in September, did like the look of the rainforest café but review have not been that good and its very expensive as we are a family of 5 got a 11 and 12 year old coming along too also saw Ed Diners are these any good as mixed reviews for these ??? or can any one please suggest somewhere fun, not too expensive don't mind paying a little more than usual as it is hjer birthday that the children will enjoy thanks so much in advance

Edited: 04 June 2014, 15:49
London
Level Contributor
2,083 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: someone special for a 8 year olds birthday meal

They could have a meal on a boat the Tattershall Castle. The meals are average but the location is superb.

Or if you are here in the summer then have a picnic in St James' park or the park restaurant and take some bread and non-salted nuts to feed the ducks and squirrels.

england
Level Contributor
5,251 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: someone special for a 8 year olds birthday meal

I've never taken children here but I used to enjoy having pancakes so this might be different for them http://www.myolddutch.com/

London, UK
Level Contributor
1,788 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: someone special for a 8 year olds birthday meal

My kids like My Old Dutch and the prices aren't bad.

4. Re: someone special for a 8 year olds birthday meal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2015, 06:17