We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luton to London

Level Contributor
111 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Luton to London

Hi guys

Sorry to ask yet another question!

As a group we arrive in to Luton airport tomorrow morning, and then from there take the shuttle bus to Luton airport parkway and then the train to st pancras (these have all been booked)

First question is, in Luton Airport terminal, is there somewhere to collect train tickets from a vending machine? Or do I need to pay for the shuttle and then collect them from a vending machine at Luton airport parkway? (I ask because if you don't have train tickets right to Luton airport then you need to pay for shuttle, but I deliberately booked the tickets from Luton airport for this reason).

Second question, when I'm buying everyone's travelcards (so we can take advantage of 2-4-1s), I'm buying 5 adult 7 days and 1 child 7 day (have everyone's passport photos ready) can I buy the 2-4-1 eligible ones from Luton airport parkway or from st pancras? I know that kings cross has an underground station, but couldn't point out whether they have a national rail ticket office?

Thank you so much!

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,642 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luton to London

To answer your second question, Kings Cross and St Pancras stations are next to each other with just a road between them. Both have National Rail ticket offices at which you can get your travelcards from.

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
33,001 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Luton to London

< First question is, in Luton Airport terminal, is there somewhere to collect train tickets from a vending machine? >

Ticket machine, manned desk & guy at the bus stop will all do you a ticket

St Pancras & KX are next door to each other, each has their own National Rail ticket office. They share an underground station which has a ticket office - em - underground.

Level Contributor
111 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Luton to London

Thank you so much for the help again. Much appreciated.

4. Re: Luton to London

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2015, 06:16