We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Show recommendations?

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NJ
Level Contributor
162 posts
Save Topic
Show recommendations?

If you were going to choose a show from the list below what would it be and why? Reviews of any of them?

Let It Be (kinda feel like I want to something Beatles themed while in London. lol)

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

The Bodyguard

I live close to NYC and Broadway so I am trying to choose a show I can't see at home.

Thanks for your input!

Christina

Edited: 07 June 2014, 04:17
Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
11,319 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Show recommendations?

Hard to say. Don't know your taste. However if it were me I'd choose the Let It Be show. I'm a huge Beatles fan. JMHO

Cheers

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
3,354 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Show recommendations?

None of them really appeal to me but at a push I would choose Let it Be because I don't mind some Beatles music.

3. Re: Show recommendations?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 09 June 2014, 23:05
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
463 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Show recommendations?

I've only see Charlie from your list, and enjoyed it. I'm seeing it again in Sept when I go back to London.

What about Miss Saigon. The new production is getting some really good reviews. I'm seeing that one again, saw it originally in the early 90's.

Level Contributor
25 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Show recommendations?

Charlie is a very good show! Special effect are the best I've seen in the theatre, not such catchy tunes as other shows, but still very good, would agree with the previous review, miss Saigon has great reviews, they have just extended the run till 2015 theatre goers are loving it!

NJ
Level Contributor
251 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Show recommendations?

I live near NY so I also see a lot of Broadway shows. I also have the same problem. I am taking my nephew to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory in August. I saw it last year and really enjoyed it. We were also planning on seeing I Can't Sing but it closed. Let It Be would be a good choice as it is no longer playing in NY. Also if you haven't seen Billy Elliot it is one of my favorite shows. I first saw it in London and then several times in NY. I would love to go see it again in London.

Merrick, NY
Level Contributor
56 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Show recommendations?

My husband and I saw Once on Broadway (twice, in fact), and have already bought tickets to see it in London next April. I'm looking forward to comparing the productions, and obviously we love the show.

8. Re: Show recommendations?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2015, 05:16