We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

West Ham Fc - Pubs

Sydney, Australia
12 posts
Save Topic
West Ham Fc - Pubs

Hoping to go to a west ham game again in August. I would be coming ove rfrom sydney but my two brothers both have season tickets and are livid because the pub they have drunk in for past five years has now closed. I will be going with my young son. Am i better off finding a pub/bar around Plaistow perhaps? Should say they are not able to make the game we will go to as they are both away throughout August (appreciate still awaiting fixtures but they will not be around for first two games)

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,926 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: West Ham Fc - Pubs

I like the 'Black Lion' in plaistow ( turn right from station and it's 5 mins on left). It's by far the oldest and friendliest pub in the area with lots of character, it's got 3 bar areas plus a large garden. Excellent selection of ales and does a really good Guinness.

2. Re: West Ham Fc - Pubs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 June 2015, 06:17