We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Train Tkt Prices

india
Level Contributor
67 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Train Tkt Prices

As of today the SouthWest Trains website shows 15 GBP as the price for OFF peak Return same day, 2 adult and 1 child tkt with F&F card, from waterloo to Staines. If i would rather buy the tickets on the day of travel from waterloo station would the tkts cost same or more ?

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Train Tkt Prices

I'm pretty sure there is no discount for Staines for buying ahead. However you can see yourself by just looking at prices for today compared with next week. I think you'll find it's just down to peak vs off peak.

Cotswolds
Level Contributor
11,381 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Train Tkt Prices

Correct - off peak prices are the same on the day as in advance

If you have travelcards you might get a reduction by buying tickets from the boundary of your travelcard to Staines

3. Re: Train Tkt Prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 June 2015, 06:16