We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Heathrow pickup

Crown Point, Indiana
Level Contributor
182 posts
83 reviews
Save Topic
Heathrow pickup

I am trying to get some quotes for a pickup at Heathrow to our hotel which is the Charing Cross. All companies are asking for drop off location code. I'm not sure which one it is since there are so many to choose from. Our address is London WC2N 5HX. Anyone know the correct code for that drop off??

Houston, TX
Level Contributor
4,537 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Heathrow pickup

It's usually the post code so WC2N 5HX should work.

Crown Point, Indiana
Level Contributor
182 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Heathrow pickup

Actually it gives you a drop down box with a lot of different codes none of which match that post code. That's what is confusing me.

London
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
22,064 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Heathrow pickup

Just use the WC2 bit from the drop down. That's all that's needed for the quote.

Crown Point, Indiana
Level Contributor
182 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Heathrow pickup

thanks parklandwalk!!

5. Re: Heathrow pickup

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 June 2015, 06:17