We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Musical theatre tickets

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Altea, Comunidad...
Level Contributor
52 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Musical theatre tickets

I am looking to book ticktes for The Commitments in September. I need to use an internet site as I don't live in UK. Can anyone advise a reliable site they have used recently. Many thanks.

Alta, Norway
Level Contributor
1,490 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Musical theatre tickets

thecommitmentslondon.com/ticket-information/

London
Destination Expert
for Thirassia, Fira
Level Contributor
13,653 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Musical theatre tickets

Look at Theatre Monkey for seating plans, etc. They also have the link to the official box office.

www.theatremonkey.com/PALACEbooking.htm

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
463 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Musical theatre tickets

You might even be able to get them when you are in London or cheaper here lastminute.com/site/…

I have booked many tickets through LastMinute and never had an complaints.

London
Destination Expert
for Thirassia, Fira
Level Contributor
13,653 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Musical theatre tickets

The only thing I don't like about LastMinute is I believe they don't advise what seat number/row you've booked. That may not worry you, but I wouldn't book a seat on that basis.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
463 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Musical theatre tickets

Done it many time Kennydon, and i've been happy 100%. Yes it's a risk, but for half the price (give or take) it's worth it.

Altea, Comunidad...
Level Contributor
52 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Musical theatre tickets

Thanks for your help. i looked at last minute but I prefer to know seat numbers before I book. The other sites look good.

uk
Level Contributor
240 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Musical theatre tickets

I work in theatre myself and to guarantee you have the tickets you want, in the right seat at the correct price is to book direct with the theatre's box office - that way you know you have legitimate tickets at the correct price.

I have seen so many people who have used agencies who have paid a lot of money for what they think are good seats but are actually the cheapest seats but sold at 3 times their face value from a third party.

Use the link from Elin v - that is the official Commitments one and definitely the safest option.

Cumberland, Maryland
Level Contributor
31 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Musical theatre tickets

I just ordered tickets through theatrepeople.com for Phantom in about 3 weeks. Got decent seats for 29.99 GBP per ticket

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
31,862 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Musical theatre tickets

< Musical theatre tickets >

Do they play the songs from the show?

Edited: 22 June 2014, 19:09
Minnesota
Level Contributor
48 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Musical theatre tickets

I bought Miss Saigon tickets from the official website. I had a little trouble buying from here (US) so I had to call customer service but at least I know exactly where my seats are and they're legit. I also preferred to pick up the tickets at the window, not wanting to pay the extra cash for them to send it over here.