We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Albert Hall - ticket tips?

Level Contributor
128 posts
95 reviews
Save Topic
Royal Albert Hall - ticket tips?

I was excited to see that Jason Mraz will be performing at the Royal Albert Hall in September. There was a pre-sale for fans with a promo code this past Wednesday, then a general sale which started on Friday. From the moment those advance tickets went on sale, through today, it appears that everything is sold out on Ticketmaster's UK website (except for the most distant, standing, section). That strikes me as odd because his concerts ... while popular in the states ... do not always sell out. If they do, it's over the course of several weeks. Not that quickly. Is there something I'm missing?

St Martin-in-the-Fields
Churches & Cathedrals, Concerts, Architectural Buildings
Pizza Express Live Holborn
Concerts, Dinner Theatres, Jazz Clubs & Bars, Performances
London
Destination Expert
for Thirassia, Fira
Level Contributor
15,028 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Royal Albert Hall - ticket tips?

Have you tried seeing if tickets are available directly from the Royal Albert Hall?

www.royalalberthall.com

If they're not, perhaps he's more popular here than he is in the US.

Level Contributor
128 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Royal Albert Hall - ticket tips?

Actually, yes... I did go directly to their website. No dice! I'm wondering if a third party vendor scoops them up for resale or if Ticketmaster releases tickets in stages??? I have no idea, just guessing. Maybe the fact that I'm purchasing from a US IP address? I'm grasping at straws.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,785 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Royal Albert Hall - ticket tips?

Just trying to see if booking in UK

http://www.getmein.com/rock-and-pop/jason-mraz-tickets.html?gclid=CjkKEQjw_ZmdBRD1qNKXhomX_sEBEiQAc9XNUPtZXgGKuSJ1HDOmueuLTyNv00jqliVRKLYkxUcA_n7w_wcB&cid=googlea&s_kwcid=AL!95!3!49168383867!b!!g!!jason%20mraz%20royal%20albert%20hall&ef_id=U6GUGAAABRzZIDBe:20140622222627:s

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,785 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Royal Albert Hall - ticket tips?

and again,

http://www.getmein.com/rock-and-pop/jason-mraz-tickets.html?gclid=CjkKEQjw_ZmdBRD1qNKXhomX_sEBEiQAc9XNUPtZXgGKuSJ1HDOmueuLTyNv00jqliVRKLYkxUcA_n7w_wcB&cid=googlea&s_kwcid=AL!95!3!49168383867!b!!g!!jason%20mraz%20royal%20albert%20hall&ef_id=U6GUGAAABRzZIDBe:20140622222627:s

it's highlight and click if it works for you too.

Level Contributor
128 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Royal Albert Hall - ticket tips?

I will try. Thank you!!!

6. Re: Royal Albert Hall - ticket tips?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 June 2015, 06:17