We are travelling with a toddler over a weekend.We arrived Friday morning and continue on to India on Sunday evening. This will be our first visit to London,I realize being summer, it will be crowded and long lines everywhere. So taking that into account and reading these forums here is my travel plan. I would appreciate any inputs if you see any problems or have better suggestions.We will be staying in Mayfair area. The question marks indicate I am not sure and am welcome to alternate suggestions.
Day 1- Friday
- arrive AM
- checkin to hotel. depart hotel by on or before noon
- between noon -6 pm - ride a hop on hop off bus- take red route - get down at St Pauls Cathedral,London bridge,London Eye,Westminster Abbey,Big Ben,Buckingham Palace,Marble Arch,
- evening - cruise river thames? or any other option?
- tour the tower of London
- visit london eye
- cruise river thames?? or any other option??
- spend day at kensington palace grounds??
- Depart for airport at 6 pm