We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

family restaurants in london

portsolent
Level Contributor
23 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
family restaurants in london

Hi takeing my 6year old grandson to london and staying at the charingcross hotel in august he likes chinese italian and american food so can any one recomend some good family restaurants near to my hotel

Roeselare, Belgium
Level Contributor
1,723 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: family restaurants in london

No Chinese nor American, but whenever in London, our similarly aged boys love to mix and share the different tasty dishes of the Leon chain: http://leonrestaurants.co.uk There is a branch at a mere 3 minutes walk from Charing Cross. Just follow eastbound along the Strand and you'll walk straight up to the Leon on the right hand corner past Adam Street. Always good for a "wholesome fastfood" meal, to keep both kids and adults happy ;-)

Mentioned in this post
London
London
England, UK
Leon
Leon
Province of Leon, Spain
Essex
Level Contributor
29,968 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: family restaurants in london

Bella Italia branches are ubiquitous and failsafe/favourite with the EW family young'uns.....

portsolent
Level Contributor
23 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: family restaurants in london

Hi many thanks for your help Kind Regards Roderick

portsolent
Level Contributor
23 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: family restaurants in london

Hi many thanks for all your advice on my London trip Kind Regards Roderick

Mentioned in this post
London
London
England, UK
Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
48 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: family restaurants in london

Carluccio's is a chain, but they have nice Italian food, and crayons, etc. for children. Other central London chain restaurants that my children love include Pizza Express, Belgo, and Wagamama (there are branches of all three quite close to Charing Cross, and they all have children's menus). For Chinese, Joy King Lau and Leong's Legends (both are pretty close to Leicester Square) do great dim sum.

Mentioned in this post
London
London
England, UK
Joy King Lau
Joy King Lau
904 Reviews
London, UK
Leicester Square
Leicester Square
1,530 Reviews
London, UK
portsolent
Level Contributor
23 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: family restaurants in london

Hi many thanks for your reply my 6year old grandson has now told me he would like a chinese meal so your advice will be a great help Kind Regards Roderick

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,860 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: family restaurants in london

Did he want Cantonese cooking dishes, dominant in London history from HK, or

others, perhaps, Sichuan?

http://sichuan-folk.co.uk/

Mentioned in this post
London
London
England, UK
8. Re: family restaurants in london

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2015, 05:17