We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How long to travel from Heathrow airport T5 to T3?

Sydney, Australia
2 posts
Save Topic
How long to travel from Heathrow airport T5 to T3?

Is anyone know how long to travel between London Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 to Terminal 3? How long does it take and how much does it cost? Is there any free transport between those 2 terminals?

Thank you in advance guys.

Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath from...
5,364 Reviews
from US$130.60*
Special Offer
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath...
2,131 Reviews
from US$139.30*
US$154.70
Likely To Sell Out
Warner Bros Harry Potter Admission...
519 Reviews
from US$117.80*
Likely To Sell Out
Luxury Paris Day Trip with Champagne...
478 Reviews
from US$347.80*
Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
33,101 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How long to travel from Heathrow airport T5 to T3?

Hi,

Heathrow is one of the worlds busiest airports with thousands of people using it every day.

Many of them have never been there before, so the owners helpfully put all this type of information on their website.

It depends on whether you are changing flights or just going to T3 to meet someone or use transport. Some transport is free..

Sydney, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: How long to travel from Heathrow airport T5 to T3?

I am connecting flight there. I'm arriving on T5 and about 4 hours later I will be leaving Heathrow on T3.

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
33,101 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How long to travel from Heathrow airport T5 to T3?

I'd say 80 minutes, but it varies. Lots of detail on the Heathrow website, and on similar questions on here. I think yours is the 3rd question on this in 2 days.

If you do a search change the criteria from 'relevance' to 'date'.

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
42,996 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How long to travel from Heathrow airport T5 to T3?

The big question is whether you are one through ticket or two separate ones - heathrowairport.com/heathrow-airport-guide/f…

London
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
22,445 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How long to travel from Heathrow airport T5 to T3?

Why are you asking?

If you have connecting flights booked with a single PNR (Passenger Reference Number) the Flight Connections process takes care of it all for you. And if you miss the second flight due to delays the airlines are duty-bound to get you to your destination at no extra cost to yourself. Know your rights.

If the flights are booked independently - silly, silly.

Edited: 27 June 2014, 23:25
6. Re: How long to travel from Heathrow airport T5 to T3?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2015, 06:17