We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oyster or travelcard help

Dundee, United...
13 posts
Save Topic
Oyster or travelcard help

Hi

I am traveling to london 4th July I to heathrow at 8am. Going to hotel at Trafalgar Square then sightseeing. Will be doing bus tour either Friday or Saturday then returning to heathrow Sunday afternoon. Was looking at travel cards but done know if we would be better with oyster can I get an Oyster card at heathrow. The travel card for the Friday seems expensive £17 peak as I think we would maybe only do journey from airport and walk about central london near our hotel that day and sat too.

Thanks.

1. Re: Oyster or travelcard help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 June 2015, 06:16