We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Terravision Airport Bus - AVOID

London, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Terravision Airport Bus - AVOID

My experience: On the London to Stansted route the luggage compartment opened itself IN-TRANSIT, the bus driver didn't notice, bags fell from the moving bus into the busy London street in rush hour and the bus drove over them.

Result: My suitcase and all it's contents completely squashed and ruined. NOBODY over the phone or at Stansted wrote a report about the incident or was any help other than completely rude and useless, the only advice was to write an email to the non-existent customerservices@terravision.com. I have written several emails and I only got an automatic reply from them!! This happened 2 months ago and I'm still waiting to hear anything from a real person at Terravision to rectify this!!!

I have noticed that there are many other people like me using social media to voice their frustration. I wonder how many complaints it would take for the TRANSPORT COMMISSIONER to do something about this?

Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath from...
5,303 Reviews
from US$127.00*
Likely To Sell Out
Warner Bros Harry Potter Admission...
478 Reviews
from US$105.60*
Special Offer
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath...
2,099 Reviews
from US$134.80*
Likely To Sell Out
Luxury Paris Day Trip with Champagne...
468 Reviews
from US$335.20*
Cardiff, United...
Destination Expert
for Cardiff
Level Contributor
8,503 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Terravision Airport Bus - AVOID

"I wonder how many complaints it would take for the TRANSPORT COMMISSIONER to do something about this?"

Have you made a complaint to the TRANSPORT COMMISSIONER? Whoever they actually are...

Destination Expert
for Thirassia, Fira
Level Contributor
15,164 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Terravision Airport Bus - AVOID

A very small amount of research before booking would have quickly highlighted the known problems of this provider?

Were you swayed by the cheap fare?

Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
21,924 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Terravision Airport Bus - AVOID

Nick Denton

Traffic Commissioner for London and the South East of England

Ivy House

3 Ivy Terrace

BN21 4QT

Tel: 0300 123 9000

Fax (how quaint!): 01323 739 037

4. Re: Terravision Airport Bus - AVOID

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 July 2015, 06:16