We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buckingham Palace tickets

australia
Level Contributor
67 posts
84 reviews
Save Topic
Buckingham Palace tickets

Hi, I'm in Australia trying to buy tickets to Buckingham Palace on Tuesday 29 July via the royal collection trust, online. A few times I have got the tickets but they have not processed the card payments. Now they show there are enough tickets to purchase but won't give me access to them. Is it possible to buy tickets online from outside the UK? Any advice on how to get tickets?

Princeton, New...
Level Contributor
502 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buckingham Palace tickets

asc, I had no trouble buying them from the US. The send the tickets to you via post. Im not sure about the issue you're experiencing.

Level Contributor
220 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Buckingham Palace tickets

Email the palace directly. I've found the staff quite helpful.

Ottawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,713 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Buckingham Palace tickets

I was also able to buy them from Canada. They arrived within a week. How do you know it hasn't processed the card payment? Did it say it couldn't go through? Its possible the problem in on the end of your credit card company and not the website itself. I know some US cards have problems when purchasing in Europe.

australia
Level Contributor
67 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Buckingham Palace tickets

Thanks for all of the advice. I have emailed the booking office and will contact the credit card company. I was also considering contacting the concierge at the Hotel we will be staying at and see if they can purchase them for us - what do you think?

perth
Level Contributor
68 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Buckingham Palace tickets

I was able to buy them online from Australia as well. I think contacting the booking office is a good idea.

6. Re: Buckingham Palace tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 01:15