We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

West Ham V Liverpool Tickets September 20th

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
West Ham V Liverpool Tickets September 20th

Hello all,

Traveling to London for a wedding in September from Australia.

Really keen to see a game and West Ham V Liverpool is the London fixture for that weekend. Can anyone help with suggestions on the best way to purchase tickets. Going through the clubs, there are no mentions of release date to purchase 2 tickets!

Can anyone help.... what is the normal price to pay? Any members keen to show a tourist a game and a few pints?!

thanks

Harrow, United...
Destination Expert
for York
Level Contributor
8,386 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: West Ham V Liverpool Tickets September 20th

only buy tickets via official sources - the clubs website or thomas cook ticket and hotel package.

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
13,128 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: West Ham V Liverpool Tickets September 20th

Tickets go on sale around 6 weeks before the game.

Only buy from West Ham's site at www.whufc.com or Thomas Cook Sports. Anywhere else is illegal

Tickets will be between £45-60 depending on where you sit. It will be a big game so there might not be many tickets left on general sale.

I'm a member and I am often unsuccessful for these games.

If you do get lucky, aim for tickets in the Sir Trevor Brooking stand where there's a bit of atmosphere and singing. There's also the away supporters at the other end of this stand so expect some banter

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: West Ham V Liverpool Tickets September 20th

I'm from Sydney and also going to this game while on my honeymoon and wanted to know if there's a website where Hammers fans with members seats would sell their tickets at if they are unable to attend? I'll try Thomas Cook plus WH website but thought I'd make sure I know of a plan B in case those options fall through.

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
28,875 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: West Ham V Liverpool Tickets September 20th

Google is your friend.

mobile.whufc.com/default.aspx…

Btw, the Liverpool game now kicks off at 5.30pm, due to TV schedules.

Edited: 23 July 2014, 08:18
Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
28,875 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: West Ham V Liverpool Tickets September 20th

And here,

viagogo.co.uk/Sports-Tickets/Football/Barcla…

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
93 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: West Ham V Liverpool Tickets September 20th

I bought my tickets for the West Ham vs Southampton match on August 30th from the team's official website. You have to sign up, but it's quite easy to do and the ticket/seat locator is pretty easy to use. I paid £56 for each ticket along with a £2 service fee, so in total it cost £116.

Like others have said, it will be difficult to get tickets to that match because Liverpool will be a popular match to attend. Your best bet is to find someone who is a member that isn't going to that game to buy tickets for you. Also, if you look around Twitter, there might be an account dedicated to tweeting out members who are looking to sell their tickets. They have one for Arsenal, so perhaps West Ham might have one as well.

If you're lucky enough to get a seat, just take whatever you can get. You won't have much choice if any as to what part of the ground you'll be sitting in. If you do, try to aim for a seat in the lower section where the atmosphere will be better.

7. Re: West Ham V Liverpool Tickets September 20th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 July 2015, 05:15