We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ayoush St Christopher's Place - Child Friendly

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
South Shields...
Level Contributor
339 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Ayoush St Christopher's Place - Child Friendly

Hi, hoping someone can help.

My 9 year old daughter and I recently visited Marrakech in Morocco and loved the food, the belly dancers on an evening in the hotel (very Arabian nights/Aladdinesque!!!) and the exotic atmosphere. We are in London this weekend, and I came across Ayoush while browsing for a good place to eat on Friday night.

Can anyone tell me if it is child friendly and what time the belly dancers come out? We would be looking to go around 7/8pm as have reservations on the London Eye at 10pm.

I had provisionally booked Planet Hollywood and although we love the food and atmosphere, we've done a few of these in various countries and would like to try somewhere different in London this weekend, plus Ayoush would bring back some good Moroccan memories.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

South Shields...
Level Contributor
339 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ayoush St Christopher's Place - Child Friendly

Bump!

Vail, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,084 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ayoush St Christopher's Place - Child Friendly

Ayoush is lovely and very child friendly. You should ask them directly when they will have belly dancers. It is usually very late in the evenings.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
786 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ayoush St Christopher's Place - Child Friendly

http://www.ayoush.com/

See the website - there should be all the info you need.

I have tried the food but wasn't that impressed but I like the atmosphere as I love Morocco. I have yet to find a moroccan restaurant in London with real quality food though, to be honest. Each one, although the ambience and entertainment is great seems to be let down by it's menu. If anyone knows different, I would love to find somewhere with a great menu as well. Cheers.

4. Re: Ayoush St Christopher's Place - Child Friendly

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2015, 06:16