We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Discount vouchers

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Discount vouchers

Hi all, heading to London at end of the month, my partner is taking me for my birthday. Don't want her spending much money so does anybody know where we can get any discount vouchers etc.. Hotel is booked so as is the theatre so we are just looking for stuff to pass the time really.

Best Seller
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and Bath...
5,231 reviews
from US$125.10*
Best Seller
Making of Harry Potter Round-Trip...
436 reviews
from US$104.00*
Best Seller
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath...
2,067 reviews
from US$147.60*
Best Seller
Harry Potter Tour of Warner Bros...
624 reviews
from US$99.80*
Rutland, UK
Level Contributor
6,253 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Discount vouchers

Tesco vouchers can be used at many London attractions.

Kent, UK
Level Contributor
7,291 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Discount vouchers

Have you looked at the 2-for-1s?

3. Re: Discount vouchers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 25 July 2014, 03:05
4. Re: Discount vouchers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2015, 05:15