We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Heathrow terminal 2 arrivals where to meet

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Heathrow terminal 2 arrivals where to meet

My boyfriend is flying into Terminal 2, Heathrow from America. His phone isn't likely to work straight away so need to arrange where I can meet him, I will be travelling to T2 to pick him up.

Specific details would be greatly appreciated, is there a standard meeting area (where everyone has signs with people's names!), if so is this likely to be busy at 7.30am on a Monday morning.

Thanks

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
40,807 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Heathrow terminal 2 arrivals where to meet

T2 isn't yet operating at full capacity so it's generally not too busy. It's also light and airy being brand new.. You can wait by the exit where arriving passengers come out or you can sit in the largest coffee shop in Europe...according to the very proud Cafe Nero barista...located at one end of the terminal building.

2. Re: Heathrow terminal 2 arrivals where to meet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2015, 07:15