We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Changing pre-booked Houses of Parliament tour time?

omaha nebraska
Level Contributor
118 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Changing pre-booked Houses of Parliament tour time?

On the webite is says: Tickets are non-refundable and time or date exchanges can only be arranged in advance of the event date. Exchanges can be arranged on the booking numbers provided.

I am happy to follow these instructions but just wondering if anyone has experience with showing up earlier than your scheduled time and getting on an earlier tour? Ticketmaster shows at least 20 spots left for the 1:20 and 1:40 tours that day. We have tickets for 2 pm but if we get finished at Westminster and can grab a quick bite before that I'd love to join an earlier tour. If we don't get done earlier I'm happy to stick with 2 p.m. Just wondering about flexibility...

Thanks again for your help!

Thanks so much for your continued help!

omaha nebraska
Level Contributor
118 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Changing pre-booked Houses of Parliament tour time?

So I should take this as a 'no' to changing times? anyone?....

naperville, illinois
Level Contributor
1,596 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Changing pre-booked Houses of Parliament tour time?

We visited Parliament last November. We picked up our tickets, asked them if it was possible to do an earlier time than booked, and we were told to ask once inside. We did, and no problem. But, do be prepared to not be able to get on an earlier tour.

Good luck and enjoy.....

omaha nebraska
Level Contributor
118 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Changing pre-booked Houses of Parliament tour time?

Thanks so much - exactly the information I was looking for. We'll see how our morning goes and try for earlier if possible. So excited as son is very interested in politics. Thanks again!

Arcadia, California
Level Contributor
1,846 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Changing pre-booked Houses of Parliament tour time?

My reservation was for 11AM, and when I arrived, the 10:30 tour was just starting and the guide asked me, if I wanted to join, so I did.

Enjoy the tour, it is very interesting.

omaha nebraska
Level Contributor
118 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Changing pre-booked Houses of Parliament tour time?

Thank you!!

6. Re: Changing pre-booked Houses of Parliament tour time?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 July 2015, 07:15