We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ExCeL snacks and beverages

Kansas
Destination Expert
for Mackinac Island, Mackinaw City, Kansas
Level Contributor
4,805 posts
260 reviews
Save Topic
ExCeL snacks and beverages

We will be staying at the Aloft London ExCel Starwood for several days. Where are the nearby stores where we can purchase snack food, cidre and soft drinks?

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
2,301 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: ExCeL snacks and beverages

Don't know the area, but this one may be your best bet: www.tesco.com/store-locator/uk/?bID=6554

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,429 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ExCeL snacks and beverages

There are a couple of supermarket/ convenience store type places on the walk from the cable car to the excel centre

Kent, UK
Level Contributor
7,225 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ExCeL snacks and beverages

Just so you know "cider" in the UK is an alcoholic drink.

Kansas
Destination Expert
for Mackinac Island, Mackinaw City, Kansas
Level Contributor
4,805 posts
260 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ExCeL snacks and beverages

Yes. I've enjoyed it during previous trips to the UK & France. I like to find brands I have never had before, as well as snack foods which are unfamiliar.

It has really grown much more popular in the US in the past few years. It is actually the fastest growing segment of the beverage industry in this country. Most bars in ay least my part of the country now offer Woodchuck or Strongbow.

5. Re: ExCeL snacks and beverages

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 August 2015, 06:16