We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how do I get to southend airport early sunday morning?

1 post
Save Topic
how do I get to southend airport early sunday morning?

My friend and I have a flight that departs at 8.30 sunday morning, and the first trains arrive around that time.. Too late for us. We need to get to southend airport from Kings cross station.

I've been looking for other ways to get there but haven't found anything yet.

Can someone help us find alternative transport? Thank you!

Cotswolds
Level Contributor
11,381 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: how do I get to southend airport early sunday morning?

The only other way of getting there is taxi - preferably prebooked

Or go the previous evening

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises, Swansea, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Neath, Port Talbot
Level Contributor
52,764 posts
443 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: how do I get to southend airport early sunday morning?

Go the night before is what I'd do. I tend to avoid early, early flights, but I always check the travel time to and from an airport, plus the transportation options, before I book any flight.

3. Re: how do I get to southend airport early sunday morning?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 August 2015, 06:17