We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sims card location

Fremont, OH
Level Contributor
191 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sims card location

We are staying near Waterloo station. Is there a phone store near there to get our sims cards?

Mentioned in this post
Waterloo
Waterloo
Merseyside, UK
Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath from...
5,359 Reviews
from US$130.80*
Special Offer
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath...
2,129 Reviews
from US$139.50*
US$155.00
Likely To Sell Out
Warner Bros Harry Potter Admission...
517 Reviews
from US$118.00*
Likely To Sell Out
Luxury Paris Day Trip with Champagne...
477 Reviews
from US$348.40*
Stirling, United...
Destination Expert
for Stirling
Level Contributor
14,930 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sims card location

cross Waterloo Bridge, turn left into the Strand and there are half a dozen mobile phone shops including Carphone Warehouse.

Level Contributor
106 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sims card location

Do prepaid SIM cards for smartphones come with data or it's a separate purchase? I think I may use more data than calls & SMS.

UK
Level Contributor
49,560 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sims card location

Do prepaid SIM cards for smartphones come with data

======

It depends on the plan the SIM card is associated with. Ask in the store for what you want

Aubrey, Texas
Level Contributor
10,527 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sims card location

I can't recall seeing a smartphone prepaid SIM card without data included. Prepaid data is cheap in the UK. Check online sites for Carphone Warehouse, Three, Vodaphone and others to see what's available and store locations. www.carphonewarehouse.com

5. Re: Sims card location

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2015, 06:20