We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What's Holloway / Finsbury Park like?

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Topic
What's Holloway / Finsbury Park like?

My girlfriend and I need to move to London ASAP. I've been living with a friend in Orpington for the last few months and working the City but my girlfriend has just been offered a job so we're looking to rent a couples room.

One of the best sounding flat shares we've found is in Holloway, on Hornsey Road, a 10 minute walk from Holloway Road station.

Does anyone have any experience of the area? Worth mentioning that our budget is pretty low also.

Thanks,

Dan

Kent, UK
Level Contributor
7,113 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What's Holloway / Finsbury Park like?

Not travel related. Relocation. Will be closed.

Edited: 10 August 2014, 21:54
London
Level Contributor
2,911 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: What's Holloway / Finsbury Park like?

Not somewhere I would choose to live. Your thread will be closed anyway though.

3. Re: What's Holloway / Finsbury Park like?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10 August 2014, 22:37
London, UK
Level Contributor
1,794 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What's Holloway / Finsbury Park like?

It's not terrible, a bit scruffy but reasonable for commuting and plenty of young professionals starting out. Suggest you visit and see for yourselves.

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
36,966 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What's Holloway / Finsbury Park like?

Handy for Arsenal

6. Re: What's Holloway / Finsbury Park like?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

We're sorry - the TripAdvisor staff closed this topic because TripAdvisor does not facilitate discussions about relocation or real estate purchases because these topics are not considered to be travel-related.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2014, 12:06