We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

London travel

Petaluma, California
Level Contributor
23 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
London travel

I am arriving on a Wednesday morning, 8:00 am. Any suggestions for a car service to Euston Train Station? I do not want to lug my luggage on the tube. Or should I just take a cab? I will have one large and one carry piece of luggage.

Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and Bath...
5,260 reviews
from US$126.70*
Likely To Sell Out
Making of Harry Potter Round-Trip...
458 reviews
from US$105.30*
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath...
2,086 reviews
from US$149.40*
Special Offer
Luxury Paris Day Trip with Champagne...
464 reviews
from US$301.00*
US$334.40
Hampshire, England.
Level Contributor
3,986 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: London travel

Car services:

https:/…mobilebasic

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g186338-i17-k488…

Cardiff, United...
Destination Expert
for Cardiff
Level Contributor
8,383 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: London travel

Arriving where? And why are you going to Euston train station (ie presumably to go somewhere else - what is your end destination?)

Petaluma, California
Level Contributor
23 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: London travel

I am arriving during the morning commute at 7:15 am. Last time it was very expensive to cab over to Euston Station. I am taking a train to Chester at 11:10. I do not want to drag my luggage on the tube. Have done that before and it was too much trouble.

Cardiff, United...
Destination Expert
for Cardiff
Level Contributor
8,383 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: London travel

Still have no idea where you are arriving but, if it's an airport, reply one has all the info.

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
33,053 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: London travel

Book a car service. There are hundreds. Many recommended on here. Cheaper than a cab at the rank. It will be a fixed price.

Petaluma, California
Level Contributor
23 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: London travel

Thanks all for the info. POLL: Airport Car Service. A nice list to pick from. A lot cheaper than the cab I caught last time.

7. Re: London travel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2015, 06:17