We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Site Security of HeathrowExpress.com

Louisiana
Level Contributor
128 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Site Security of HeathrowExpress.com

Hi, Went to this website to purchase tickets on HRO Express:

www.heathrowexpress.com/promo

When I got to the credit card payment info, I noticed that there was no "lock" icon at the bottom of the screen, so I didn't enter info....came here to ask what to do. (Use Netscape, and usually get the "lock" symbol when purchasing by credit card.)

Help? Thanks.

Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and Bath...
5,261 reviews
from US$126.10*
Likely To Sell Out
Making of Harry Potter Round-Trip...
459 reviews
from US$104.80*
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath...
2,087 reviews
from US$148.70*
Likely To Sell Out
Luxury Paris Day Trip with Champagne...
465 reviews
from US$299.60*
Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
33,053 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Site Security of HeathrowExpress.com

I get the padlock when I go there (IE6). This from their Site Security page -

"This site offers the highest level of security currently available (128 bit encryption) to safeguard your personal and credit card details. Click on the 'padlock' icon at the bottom-right of the booking screen for details of the Security Certificate."

Try again?

Louisiana
Level Contributor
128 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Site Security of HeathrowExpress.com

Thx Peter, After trying with Netscape again with no luck, tried Firefox, and that worked.

London, UK
Level Contributor
1,502 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Site Security of HeathrowExpress.com

It might just be that Netscape isn't supported by the site as hardly anyone uses it over here.

4. Re: Site Security of HeathrowExpress.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 07:19