We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shepherds Bush Ibis vs Earls Court Ibis

Canal Fulton, Ohio
Level Contributor
366 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Shepherds Bush Ibis vs Earls Court Ibis

Bringing 2 teenage girls with us next June to London then on to Paris. Im narrowing down my choices between hotels and apartments, each have to have a VERY convenient tube station nearby. Of the 2 Ibis's named, which of the 2 would be the preferred pick as far as that convenience, along with neighborhood suitability?

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
27,367 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Shepherds Bush Ibis vs Earls Court Ibis

Of those two, Earl's Court.

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
41,441 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shepherds Bush Ibis vs Earls Court Ibis

The Earls Court Ibis is nearer West Brompton with not a lot in the immediate area. I actually think the Shepherds Bush Ibis will work better especially with teenage girls due to the close proximity of the massive Westfield shopping centre. It's also a new build - the Earls Court Ibis is a tired looking 60's high rise that has gone through more name changes than Liz Taylor.

Canal Fulton, Ohio
Level Contributor
366 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shepherds Bush Ibis vs Earls Court Ibis

Now leave poor Liz out of this ;0)

I did Google walks in both neighborhoods, it does look like SB metro is a lot closer, and a lot more happening.

I'm looking at some apartments in SB also, just a little concerned about the Magic Rental agency.

4. Re: Shepherds Bush Ibis vs Earls Court Ibis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2015, 06:18