We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Champagne Brunch at The Landmark

India
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
5,067 posts
174 reviews
Save Topic
Champagne Brunch at The Landmark

Can anyone tell me as I cannot find it either in any review or on Landmarks website, which champagne is served during brunch?

........hope its not one I dont really like!!

India
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
5,067 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Champagne Brunch at The Landmark

Oops, forgot my manners, thanks for any help

RAMSGATE
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Champagne Brunch at The Landmark

It's completely fabulous. I have been a couple of times - once with a group of girl friends for a 45th birthday and another time with my parents. Both times were faultless and I think that this must represent the best value in London too.

The variety of food is great, the champagne is free flowing and the service is attentive.

In my experience this is probably the second best Sunday brunch I have ever had - my favourite being at Sandy Lane in Barbados.

Leave room for one or two of the puddings!

India
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
5,067 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Champagne Brunch at The Landmark

Thats great to know thanks for the info, but what champagne was served?

york
Destination Expert
for York
Level Contributor
713 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Champagne Brunch at The Landmark

Usually it will be the house champagne, I'm sure if you drop them a quick email they would tell you

London
Destination Expert
for Bruges
Level Contributor
841 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Champagne Brunch at The Landmark

My advice would be to just force yourself to drink it - by the third or fourth glass you really won't care :-)

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
735 posts
326 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Champagne Brunch at The Landmark

A bit of cunning googling showed the review here:

fashionfoiegras.com/2013/08/champagne-brunch…

which has a photo of the champagne begin poured. Its Drappier:

champagne-drappier.com/en/champagne-drappier

It might not always be this, but that's all I could find in thousands of photos!

York
Destination Expert
for York
Level Contributor
841 posts
294 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Champagne Brunch at The Landmark

One of the best champagne brunches I had recently was Aqua Kyoto. Stunning views on the rooftop terrace, unlimited Veuve Clicquot and superb food, including a charcoal grill. Hic... !

India
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
5,067 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Champagne Brunch at The Landmark

Orbitalgirl, yes already dropped them a line asking thanks.

Nettle, most inclined to agree, but its the headache after if its the wrong kind of bubbles ;o

Ned, your a champagne detective!, wonder if its still the same. Have not tried that particular one before but a quick read up and its to my taste.....

QXSZWS glad you enjoyed your brunch, as a visitor to Japan (is my favorite country to visit) I tend to wait for the 'real' I am so to speak. But its a good to know in case of emergencies. On the Veuve front the last excellent brunch I had with free flow, if your ever visiting is the Intercontinental in Bangkok who has a excellent seafood (with many other items) brunch at a cost of £40 ish

India
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
5,067 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Champagne Brunch at The Landmark

The champagne served is Pierre Nicolas.

10. Re: Champagne Brunch at The Landmark

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2015, 07:16