We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4 day in London with London pass

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
92 posts
Save Topic
4 day in London with London pass

Hello my experts and other friends am almost ready with the basic things now i need to plan my itinerary so my trip will be smooth and i will be able to see as much as possible.

I have a London pass for 3 days and want to know if i shld use it Friday -- Sunday or Sat- mon since Tuesday night i will be leaving?

Illinois
Level Contributor
17,062 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 4 day in London with London pass

Probably whichever of the days you're going to do the things on the London Pass.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
92 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 4 day in London with London pass

Thank you btgm

Just want to optimize my time to the fullest. I am staying in Kensington, Earl's Court and want to go to Windsor and Wimbledon. Buckingham Palace, Tower of London, The Royal Air Force Museum few main attractions. We get tickets for thames river cruise with the pass so according to distance and travel time i need tips to plan my itinerary . On 2nd the day am leaving i will visit The Natural History Museum, Victoria and Albert Hall, since its close to the hotel.

Illinois
Level Contributor
17,062 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 4 day in London with London pass

RAF museum is free, so do it on a non pass day. It's a long half day when you include transport time as it's not in central London. Neither are Wimbledon and Windsor.

Windsor is most of a day. Tower of London is at least 3 hours. No idea about Wimbledon. If you only want to see BP from the outside, you can easily do that after one of the other things and it's irrelevant whether you do that on a pass day or not since looking at it is free.

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
32,910 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 4 day in London with London pass

Do you mean the Albert Hall, or the Victoria and Albert Museum (commonly the "V&A)?

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
92 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: 4 day in London with London pass

Once am done with Windsor castle do u think i will be able to do any river cruises that day in the evening?

Which main attractions are close to each other or in the same area?

I am flexible but tentatively this is my list -

Historic Buildings -Tower of London, The London Tower Bridge Exhibition, London Bridge Experience, Kensington Palace, Hampton Court Palace, Windsor Castle , Westminster Abbey, Churchill War Rooms, Shakespeare's Globe Theatre, Lord's Cricket Ground Tour

Museum

Cartoon Museum, Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum, London Motor Museum

, The Museum of London

Thames River Boat Cruise

I know have lot in the list but i like to keep plan a and plan b ready if am not able to make it some place i can skip and move forward depends on how much energy and time we have.

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 4 day in London with London pass

I know have lot in the list

======

Indeed, far too many to visit in 4 days.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
92 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: 4 day in London with London pass

i want to group them together according to distance and keep some of them as a extra or under "if i have time "

Edited: 19 August 2014, 00:32
Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
32,910 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 4 day in London with London pass

"Plan B "? More like plan Z. :-)

What you need is a guidebook / map with all the attractions marked on it. Do you think it would sell?

Have a look at the great map store, Stanfords, which can supply them and is also more worth visiting than Buckingham Palace. True.

Illinois
Level Contributor
17,062 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 4 day in London with London pass

Plot them on Google Maps so you can see what's where. You can even check walking times between them. I'm not sure it's so good at public transport times, but it would at least give you an idea of what's feasible.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
92 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: 4 day in London with London pass

THANK YOU peterscot & btgm, am more comfortable with Google map. Any particular attraction which has certain restrictions like Buckingham and Windsor castle i have to check Queens schedule