We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

When to visit Camden markets?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
7 posts
76 reviews
Save Topic
When to visit Camden markets?

What is the best time and day to visit the markets (in general please as we may not be able to do a specific day).

Last time I visited, (I forget what day it was) it was early evening and most stalls were closed.

Cheers.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Holiday Travel, Food and Travel, Macau
Level Contributor
27,447 posts
5,662 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: When to visit Camden markets?

If you want to see the markets at Camden in full action than best to go Sunday. Just be prepared for some crowds as many others will have the same idea.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
7 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: When to visit Camden markets?

OK thanks!

Harrow, United...
Destination Expert
for York
Level Contributor
8,512 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: When to visit Camden markets?

Weekends get you all the stalls but it can be rammed and camden tube station is exit only for most of sunday due to volume of people and there was a very long line of people waiting to enter the station on saturday evening. I prefer midweek mid morning as you have space to move but that's just me.

4. Re: When to visit Camden markets?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2015, 05:15