We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Resteraunt Advice (Tower Bridge)

Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Resteraunt Advice (Tower Bridge)

Can anyone tell me the best resteraunts within 0.5 miles of tower bridge, and if at all possible, with a view of tower bridge?

Thanks.

London
Level Contributor
519 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Resteraunt Advice (Tower Bridge)

http://www.lepontdelatour.co.uk/

London, UK
Level Contributor
1,796 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Resteraunt Advice (Tower Bridge)

Le Pont de la Tour is just one of a number of restaurants on the riverbank in Shad Thames, most of which offer great views of the river and bridge. The Blueprint Cafe is one of my favourites. I think most of these will be included in the Evening Standard's D&D which runs until 7th September. The branch of Strada in More Place (halfway between Tower and London bridges on the south bank) also has great views of the Tower and Tower Bridge. And some of the tables (particularly outside ones) at Cote in Hays Galleria offer a view.

If you're less bothered about the bridge view and just want proximity, then there are lots of restaurants in St Katherine Dock; Cafe Rouge, Slug & Lettuce, Ping Pong, Tom's Kitchen, Cote, Zizzi, Bravas Tapas (another favourite of mine) and the Dickens Inn. There's also the Perkin Reveller which has views of the Tower of London itself. And there's a Wagamama on Tower Place.

Edited: 22 August 2014, 13:18
Level Contributor
3,032 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Resteraunt Advice (Tower Bridge)

Another vote for Strada at More London, simply on account of the amazing view of Tower Bridge & HMS Belfast.

Sure it's not the world's greatest restaurant, but as chains go I find Strada pretty decent and I've eaten very well there.

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
26,045 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Resteraunt Advice (Tower Bridge)

This one might fit the bill.

www.chophouse-restaurant.co.uk/

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,115 posts
259 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Resteraunt Advice (Tower Bridge)

Browns at Butlers Wharf has a nice view.

browns-restaurants.co.uk/locations/…

6. Re: Resteraunt Advice (Tower Bridge)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2015, 06:16