We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stonehenge Inner Circle

Montreal, Canada
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Stonehenge Inner Circle

Hi there,

I'm looking to book a tour for Stonehenge but want to visit the innercircle.

Unfortunatly I can seems to find any tour for the 28-29 or 30 of september.

Do you guys know an operative tour that is available for one of those date?

Thanks a lot!

Eureka, Missouri
Level Contributor
301 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stonehenge Inner Circle

You might tell the forum where in Britain you wish to board the tour. Also as a point of interest, no one can visit the inner circle. The whole henge is roped off and can only be viewed from out side the barrier. The view is still impressive.

London, United...
Level Contributor
370 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stonehenge Inner Circle

Hi Claudia,

There certainly are inner circle tours offered by private companies, as well as by application to English Heritage directly. You may get lucky with continued googling and contacting the companies directly to ask if they have waiting lists as it seems most places on the tours booked up quickly.

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
41,014 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Stonehenge Inner Circle

In case anyone is in doubt, the first reply on this thread is incorrect - english-heritage.org.uk/content/imported-doc…

From there you will see that there are morning dates scheduled for when you want but what I don't know is if the tour operators such as Golden Tours and Premium are offering these. You may have to e-mail them to check.

Eureka, Missouri
Level Contributor
301 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Stonehenge Inner Circle

Sorry for the incorrect info, I wasn't aware that the inner circle was accessible.

5. Re: Stonehenge Inner Circle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2015, 05:16