We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Indie/Britpop music

Imola, Italy
Level Contributor
75 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Indie/Britpop music

Hello everyone.

I'm coming from Italy to London from 18th to 21th of September.

I'm looking for something to do in the evenings. We are a party of 4 40something people.

I love a lot indie music and i looove '90s britpop (favourite ever band: Blur).

Have you any suggestion for me (no big clubs): I'd like mostly pub where you can eat something and listen to some music, even better if it's live.

We're sleeping near Notting Hill, in Prince's square, but I don't mind moving to Camden or Soho, or wherever in zone 1 & 2.

Thank-you very much

Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath from...
5,306 Reviews
from US$127.40*
Likely To Sell Out
Warner Bros Harry Potter Admission...
479 Reviews
from US$105.90*
Special Offer
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath...
2,099 Reviews
from US$135.20*
Likely To Sell Out
Luxury Paris Day Trip with Champagne...
468 Reviews
from US$336.30*
London, United...
Level Contributor
1,943 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Indie/Britpop music

Check Timeout for listings of music events :)

Lancashire, United...
Level Contributor
17,592 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Indie/Britpop music

NME (New Musical Express) is a weekly magazine/paper in the UK that mainly covers the music you like.

Might be worth picking up a copy when you get here and check their gig lisitings page, or check out their website.

3. Re: Indie/Britpop music

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2015, 06:16